Bus Plate® is mainly used for electrical applications that require high electrical conductivity, such as power stations. Bus bars, conductors and connecting plates are some of the typical applications in power stations.
Excellent Electrical Conductivity
DESCRIPTION OF BUS PLATE®
- Fabricated from Prime Aluminium Cast Ingots
- Excellent Dimensional Stability
- Excellent Weldability
- Electrical Conductivity at 61.5% IACS
- Sawed Plate and Block Technology (Derived from PCP Aluminium ALCA5® and MAX5®)
- Very High Thermal and Electrical Conductivity
|Thickness (Max.)||Width (Max.)||Length (Max.)|
|0.25 to 4.00″||Up to 76.5″||Up to 354″|
|Up to 29.25″||Up to 76.5″||Up to 354″|
*DEPENDING ON QUANTITY REQUESTED AND AVAILABLE METAL
AA1370-50 IS THE BEST ALUMINIUM YOU CAN GET FOR ELECTRICAL APPLICATIONS
Made of prime metal without any recycled alloying material.
is a subset of AA1350 aluminium also available.
99.7% pure aluminium thus increasing conductivity.
AA1370-50 is annealed (0) with a stress relief heat treatment.